SKILLS ACQUIRED DURING THIS COURSE
The child develops fine motor skills and imagination, they acquire the skills to work with materials and tools, get used to studying in a group of children in a comfortable environment, acquire basic skills of discussion and communication with peers, and make their first friends. The child gains confidence as their self-esteem increases.
The accompanying adult can see the work of an experienced art teacher, who gradually introduces the techniques of working with plasticine, showing how to properly engage in artistic creativity with the child at an early age. Each lesson is essentially a master class that can be repeated at home.
To help your child to start engaging in visual-applied activities and artistic creativity.
WHAT WE DO
- We get to know each other and learn to make friends
- Speech exercises
- Learn to work with plasticine and a palette knife
- Develop fine motor skills and muscles of the hands
- Sculpt in likeness
- Discuss the characters of plasticine heroes
- Develop auditory attention and learning skills
- Learn songs, perform movements to to the beat of the music and dance
- We climb into the tunnel and dive into the pool with balls
- Blow soap bubbles and have fun